The College of New Jersey's Department of Art and Art History invites all prospective students to attend Art Attack, our annual Open House and Portfolio Consultation Day
- Have your portfolio reviewed by studio faculty
- Get suggestions and advice on how to strengthen and improve your portfolio...A strong portfolio could meet the portfolio requirement for admission to the Art Education and Visual Arts majors (although applicants would still have to submit the remaining required academic criteria for admission and be comprehensively reviewed prior to admission to the college)
- Meet the faculty
- Talk to current students
- Tour the building and campus
- See artwork produced in classes
- Enjoy refreshments
- BA in Art Education
- BA in Art History
- BFA in Visual Arts (Specializations in Fine Art, Graphic Design, & Lens-Based Art)
The art facility features traditional studios as well as state-of-the-art computing and electronic media labs. The faculty of the Department of Art and Art History Department consists of scholars, exhibiting artists, and active professionals, and it is augmented by guest lecturers and adjunct professors who are practicing professionals in the New York-Philadelphia corridor. The department enjoys an enviable placement record in terms of graduate study and employment, and graduates of the program have attained positions of leadership in their respective fields.
They encourage you to RSVP for Art Attack by emailing email@example.com and also by registering with Admissions at admissions.tcnj.edu/visit/ . Art Attack is held in conjunction with the October 19th TCNJ Lions Day Open House. By registering with Admissions you will receive information about other events that day including campus tours, dorm tours, financial aid presentations, and more.